Top ten? Only ten? Now that’s a challenge — I love Pampered Chef!
I couldn’t do it. There’s eleven. So shoot me.
Beat me with the Bamboo Tongs. Hit me over the head with the Executive Stir-Fry Skillet. Use mine. I can take it. If you’re already a fan of PC, you understand the challenge. If you’ve never used these great products, I hope this list inspires you to begin investing now–one by one. (If you’ve already begun shopping, after you click on the product–you can add Sue Donaldson as your Host and it will help support this blog – Thanks!)
I’ve used Pampered Chef kitchen tools for the last 20 years. Their products make prepping and cooking and baking for my family and friends more fun and efficient. I love hosting Pampered Chef parties because everyone has a good time. We eat. We make new friends. We eat. We see cool products. We eat. We talk about our favorite kitchen tools. We eat. We watch great food prepped and cooked in front of our faces. Then we eat that great food.
If you live nearby, contact my favorite Pampered Chef Queen, Cindy Langford, so you can host a party and get free products. She’s lovely and gracious and you will love her. Beautiful, no?
I asked my FB friends to tell me THEIR favorite products – Thank you, friends. You showed me this needed to be a Top 20+ List! My nephew, Richard, just weighed in today–his pick? The Mix ‘n Masher. He added, “The Mix ‘n Masher has applications so universal that the only other tool I bother with is a knife!” Oh, no! It’s not on this list, but I do love it! (Richard, I’m feeling real good about now if I indeed gave you that for a wedding gift…)
One misconception may be is this: Pampered Chef’s expensive. You may even wonder: “Does Jesus mind if we pamper ourselves?” (I’ll comment on that in another blog.) Suffice it here to say: a zillion or so of these products are under $20.00. I save up for the heftier items–like my wonderful no-fail turkey Roasting Pan with Rack, or I host a party and get them for free or for 60% off. And you know–you get what you pay for. Quality saves money. (That’s what I tell my Man-in-Plaid – I cost him a lot, but I’m quality. It bears repeating.) Back to the List: remember, I’ve been collecting for years and will continue to–Cindy told me yesterday, “Just wait til you see what we offer in our next catalog!” I can wait for now. This list was hard enough to narrow down to ten so–as you recall–I didn’t.
To order any items from this post–click on the product, type ‘Sue Donaldson’ under Host and start shopping.
My Top Ten+One Favorite Pampered Chef Products
1. Easy Read Measuring Cups Set – These three cups are angled so you can read the measures inside the cup and not break your neck while figuring out what you just poured in! (Genius)
2. Stainless Steel Scoops – 3 sizes for cookies, fillings, salads
3. Batter Bowls (1 qt., 2 qt.) – We are big chocolate chip pancake fans and these batter bowls make my Sunday brunches easy as pie–easier, actually.
4. Garlic Press – You don’t peel your garlic–it’s kinda magic–so your hands never smell like garlic (but your pasta does. Yumm.)
5. Micro Cookers (3 sizes if you include the Rice Cooker Plus) – I love the Small Micro-Cooker the most for melting butter. Vented lids for straining when you micro vegetables. Lots of bang for your buck with these puppies.
6. Mini-mix ‘n Scraper – This little giant is made for PC’s handy dandy Manual Food Processor, but I use it almost daily for scraping and mixing – so versatile! (Can I add here: all the Scrapers are the best–heat resistant to 650 degrees!)
7. Food Chopper – Great for chopping onions and peppers and nuts! Easy clean-up on top rack of the dishwasher.
8. Stainless Mesh Colanders -Set of 3 for a 3-year guarantee; I’ve had mine for 6 years and they look brand-new.
9. RockCrock Dutch Oven – I can sear meat or sauté veggies on top of the stove, microwave, and bake AND it’s dishwasher-friendly — a one-pan wonder! It comes in 3 sizes, but you may as well get the big one while you’re at it. My sister gave me that advice, and I took it.
11. Can Opener – Really? Yes. This humble tool is the best – no sharp edges on your cans and a little magnet deal-ly that lifts the lid right off! Again, genius.
~a small portion of the proceeds will contribute to the support of this blog
~Thank you from Welcomeheart